You can receive testimonials from charitable organizations that you support as well as be recognized on their profile within a section labeled: "We work with the following Businesses ". This will help showcase your community connections and increase your reach and brand.
How to get Charitable Organizations to Write a Testimonial for you
- Share your profile with organizations that you support (send them your profile's URL). If the person is the admin of their organization on Do Some Good, they will be prompted with a button to "Write a testimonial" for your business. This is a soft way to encourage them.
- When you add a relationship with an organization you support (via the "Logo Placement" tab) on the "Community Connections" page in your Management area, the organization will receive a notification encouraging them to leave you a testimonial.
How to Add a Relationship?
- Within your company’s Management area, go to the "Community Connections" page.
- Select the "Logo Placement" tab and select the 'Add Organization' button
- TIP: If there are multiple options and you see a choice with a green checkmark and bolded location, it means they are active users on our platform - choose that option.
- Even if the organization is not on Do Some Good, you can choose to invite them onto the platform and can add their logo on their behalf to ensure your profile looks great.
- If an organization adds a testimonial or a relationship with your business, but you do not want it to show up on your profile, you can simply press 'hide' from either the testimonials tab or logo placement tab on the "Community Connections" page.