Why am I seeing this news post?
In addition to stories from organizations you favourite and those that you are connected to (as a volunteer or employee), Do Some Good features stories that celebrate 'Goodness' and acts of kindness. These stories will usually be written by or mention a local person, business or not for profit organization.
The types of stories that Do Some Good features are:
- Local Heroes: Stories that recognize inspiring volunteers in our community.
- Stories of Impact: Stories about how people, groups or organizations are making meaningful impact in our community.
- Organization Spotlight: Active organizations making an impact in our community.
- Popular Posts: Stories with high engagement may be featured.
- Community Partners: recognition to those who have helped make our platform possible.
- Other: Do Some Good may share other stories which we feel are of general interest to the community.
If you are unsure of how to have a better chance in having your post be featured on the community news feed, view our article of "What to Post".
Do Some Good reserves the right to remove all posts from the News Feed and we also reserve the right to not share any user generated story.