In-app notifications will keep you informed and provide quick links to items if you need to act upon.
**If you want to change your Notification or Privacy Settings, learn more HERE.
Volunteers (and employees): receive notifications when:
- you are approved for a position
- your hours have been verified
- you're invited to apply for a position
- a position you've applied for has been cancelled
- you are mentioned in a story
- you have received a testimonial
- your skills have been endorsed
- you reach contribution milestones
- you're nominated for a volunteer spotlight
- If you are an employee, you will receive a notification when your business receives a testimonial from a charity or non-profit organization
Administrators: receive informational notifications (updates) as well as when actions are required:
- when something requires approval - hours, applicants, events / positions, news content
- when a story mentions your business or organization
- business admin (depending on feature package): when employees hit hour milestones (10, 25, 50, 100)
- business admin: when your employee receives a testimonial
*NOTE: Some notifications trigger an e-mail to be sent if they are important and require your attention. E-mails will contain a link to take you to exactly what needs your attention.
*Make sure you have checked the box under your "Settings & Privacy" to receive these notification emails: