It's all about community goodness, so let's keep you informed and inspired!
Currently, volunteers will be able to reply to messages from organizers/volunteer managers when they are sent a message. Do Some Good's messaging service is in real-time and updates automatically, so you will always know if someone is trying to communicate with you.
If you want to contact an organization, you can:
- click 'Message Organizer' on the event or volunteer position pages
- click 'Message' on any organization's profile
- from the organization directory, click 'Message' next to the organization's name
*If you are an employee, refer to the "Communicating with Colleagues" article.
We've created an internal messaging system, so you are able to communicate with those that you need to.
- Volunteers: can reply to messages that volunteer managers send you
- Employees: can message all co-workers
- Administrators: can message different groups (e.g. by event, by volunteer position, all employees or volunteers)
*All messages will be sent in-app. If users have allowed e-mail notifications to be sent, in-app messages will also be sent through to their e-mail account that they used to sign up for Do Some Good.