Do Some Good's social integration makes it easy for you to share inspiring content across your personal and other social media accounts. Whether it is stories, profiles, volunteer positions, events or any other Do Some Good content, sharing it is only a click away.
Things You Can Share
Almost all user created content can be shared from Do Some Good to a social media network, text message thread or team/employee communication or chat tool. How the Do Some Good content appears once it is shared is largely decided by the tool you are sharing to but our software provides a title, a piture/logo (when available) a short description and a link back to the shared content on Do Some Good. The types of things you can share are:
- ALL news feed posts
- events and positions posted by non-profits or businesses
- any public profile which includes those of organizations, businesses and volunteers
- Forms and grant applications
NOTE: Only things that are publicly accessible can be shared, sometimes organization post stories, volunteer positions or events that are only for volunteers or employees. These can not be shared from Do Some Good publicly. In the screen shot below you can see the 'private' tag on a story, you would see similar markers on other content.
How To Share
1. Find something on Do Some Good you would like to share
2. Click the “Share” button and select the social platform, link or other method you want to use to share. You can even share via QR code!
3. Follow the prompts for whichever system you are sharing to.