Do Some Good provides the opportunity for your company to inspire others by showcasing your company's commitment to the community and to causes that the company, the employees and the members/customers care about!
- Inspiring stories will be shared by administrators, colleagues (and depending on your news settings) community members. This is the place to see the good as well as the need in your local community.
- At the top of your feed, you will see a quick glimpse of the collective impact engaged volunteers, Good Companies and not for profit organizations are making in the community. You will see the total hours volunteered as well as organizations supported by the entire Do Some Good platform that you are a part of.
- On the right hand side of the page you will see a link to your Team Page, which displays the good that your fellow colleagues are doing everyday! This is detailed information that is only available to you and other members of your team.
The Team Page shows detailed information about hours logged for positions, volunteer milestones reached, collective impact from your company and employee volunteers as well as a full team list for you to visit.
To view your employer's profile, click your company name in your navigation menu and choose 'Company Profile'. The profile is highly customizable but can optionally include a great deal of information on how your company supports the community and the stories that describe that support:
- About Us: about the company, community mission and video
- Organizations we support: charities and non-profits that your business has supported
- "What people are saying about us": kind words about your business from organizations and charities that the business supports
- Overall Contributions (in past year): total volunteer hours, total donations
- Causes we care about: key pillars chosen by your company
- Top causes supported by employees: visually shows percentage based on what employees choose on their profiles
- Events: company hosted or supported events and positions for you to get involved with in the community
- News: all inspiring stories by and about your company in one place