Do Some Good allows you to get to know your colleagues at a much more meaningful level. Learn what organizations and causes they care about, communicate directly with them, volunteer together and begin to build stronger team camaraderie while monitoring the impact you are making in the local community!
NOTE: This feature may not currently be part of your company’s package. If it’s not, encourage your admin to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or upgrade.
How Do I Get There
There are multiple ways to get to the team area:
- You can click on the link to your team area in the right side of the community news feed
- Click your company name in the top navigation area and choose the 'Team Area' from the dropdown menu.
- If you are a mobile app user, the 'My Team' option is the first option in your main menu.
The top of the Team Area includes the total giving for your team but also detailed tabs where you can find out more about your team members and the details of what is happening. Three different tabs (listed below) are included in the Team Area to provide information about your team and the impact being made.
The list of all of your team members and includes information about the general causes they care about (if added to their profile) as well as a message button so that you can communicate with them directly.
The activity feed shows the day by day happenings on your team. It can include things like:
- New employees joining your team, this will give you a chance to say hello!
- Employees applying for new positions or logging hours for positions.
- Reaching milestones for the current year or all time. Keep your eyes open for milestones, many people volunteer for their own reasons and not for recognition, but they still deserve to be recognized. Send them a message, write a story, stop by their workstation and say congratulations and well done.
- Employee receives a testimonial from a volunteer manager. You will get to see the great things the volunteer manager said about your co-worker and hear about the impact they are making.
The community dashboard is all of the highlights of your business contributing to the community. You get to see aggregate statistics on the types of volunteer positions your team supports, who is volunteering most, which organizations are being supported most etc.