Keep in touch with your colleagues, congratulate them on their good work and share inspiring stories about the great people you work with!
- Use messaging to congratulate colleagues, welcome them to Do Some Good, or to communicate about volunteering together.
- Use the mail icon in the top right, 'Create New', and type at least the first 3 letters of their name.
- OR, find their profile using the search at the top of the page or by clicking their name from 'My Team's Good Work' and press 'Message'.
*Do Some Good's messaging service is in real-time and updates automatically, so you will always know if someone is trying to communicate with you.
You can also view all of your colleagues and choose to message each of them by clicking on the View Team link in the sidebar of your news feed:
Or by clicking your company name in the top navigation bar and choosing 'Team Area' from the menu:
In addition to just a directory of co-workers, the team area also has an activity feed of recent volunteerism and a dashboard of the most commonly supported causes and charities. Find out the benefits of your 'Team Area' in this helpful article.
Sharing Stories (More Public)
- Share pictures or stories and mention your co-workers using the @ symbol. Your story will be seen by admins, employees, members and people who have favourited your business and could be celebrated by the entire community on our community newsfeed. You can also mention your business, so that the story will be shared on your business' profile page.
- You can find and share positions or events that you think others will be interested in. Click on any position or event, click the "Share" icon, and click "Share as Story" to share the position or event for co-workers to see and @ mention specific people that you work with that you think would be interested.