ADDING A BUSINESS SUPPORTER'S LOGO TO YOUR PROFILE
Showcase the logo of one of your business supporters on your profile; this will appear under a section labeled "We work with the following Businesses". This will strengthen relations with good companies that support you, and will also get you added exposure as your logo will appear on their profile as well.
- Go to your Organization’s Management area
- Go to the 'Logo Placement' tab on your ‘Business Recognition’ page
- Click ‘Add Business’, and search for the one you would like to recognize
Once you have connected to a business on the platform, you can expand on your relationship by writing a testimonial for the business and share how they help you and your community!
- You can only form relationships with businesses that are currently active users of Do Some Good. If they are not on the platform, send them an invite to join and become one of our Good Companies!
- If a business adds a relationship with your organization and you do not want their logo on your profile, you can simple press hide.