Seeing this message in Settings & Privacy?
If you've answered with "Deny" or "Block" to a notification request, Do Some Good won't be allowed to send notifications until you change the setting back to "Allow".
Here's how to allow notifications again in different browsers:
- Click the green 'Secure' icon in Chrome's address bar
- Under "Notifications", change the setting to "Always allow from this site"
- Reload the page
- Click the green lock icon in Firefox's address bar
- Press the "x" next to "Block" to remove it
- On your Privacy and Settings page, click "Turn On" to enable notifications
- When prompted, choose "Always Receive Notifications"
- Under the Safari menu at the top of your screen, choose Preferences
- In the preferences dialog choose the "Websites" tab at the top
- On the "Websites" tab, choose the "Notifications" item on the left
- Locate "dosomegood.ca" in the list, click on "Deny" and select "Allow"
- Close Safari Preferences and reload the page