We've made some exciting updates to the Do Some Good platform to make your experience the best it can possibly be, and to help you attract more donations, volunteers, and support to your organization!
NOTE: Other Help articles may still be outdated and not have new screenshots or updated details on new navigation. These articles will be updated soon.
FAQ - Everything You Need to Know
I've noticed some pages are missing in my Management Area - Community Connections, Admins & Employees, Invite, Analytics, Reports, Approvals. Where did they go?
Don't worry, these features all still exist! To simplify navigation, reduce the number of pages, and create efficiencies for you, we’ve condensed pages together and added tabs contextually by “task”.
- For example, Community Connections is now a tab on the Profile & Addresses page.
- The Positions & Events page now includes all approvals related to your volunteer positions and events, as well as your Reports.
- The Volunteers page now includes volunteer invites, endorsements, and analytics.
- You now have a Team page for your organization’s admins and employees.
I see that I have a News & Marketing page now - what’s that all about?
Yes! The News & Marketing page allows you to post stories from right within the Management Area! We've also moved your news stories approvals here so everything related to stories is in one place. This will help streamline your workflow and save you time!
In your posting window, we've added a field that auto-populates based on cities in your address book. We've also included your full newsfeed so you can keep track of and easily share posts.
Located in B.C.?
- You'll also see a new blue bar at the bottom of your posting window related to having your post promoted to local media sites.
- Clicking the "Get your post promoted" link will tell you what criteria we look for when promoting posts, so you can be sure yours hits the mark.
The blue bar also shows you how many media sites your post will be promoted to, and if you click that link, we share the publication names.