Why do you need an account
Businesses and charitable organizations use our software to manage and promote their social impact within the community. That social impact may include donations and in-kind donations, volunteer or employee spotlights, scholarship applications or even participation waivers. The Do Some Good platform streamlines the entire request and approval process. Your user account will provide the following advantages:
- Allows you to securely review the form you submitted and check on its current status at any time. Without a password protected account this would not be possible.
- Allows for some application fields to auto-fill based on you account information
- Ensures security and credibility of all of your submitted data.
- Gives your reviewer a method of communicating with you, without requiring you to share your email address.
- NOTE: Make sure to verify your email address so you get all notifications about updates to your submission from the Do Some Good platform!
If you happen to be an administrator of a not for profit organization, you have the added option to create a free profile for your organization with your user account. That profile will provide the ability to connect with different community businesses and organizations and even share the impact the donation made to the cause you care about. All of this is free to you as a not for profit organization because of the support of our paying business clients.
What we do for charitable and not for profit organizations
We provide FREE technology to increase volunteer engagement and help you raise awareness for your cause. We have created a simple solution to empower charities, not for profits, volunteer centres, sports teams and school groups.
Learn more about what we can do for your cause.
Please sign in to leave a comment.