You can now have your Do Some Good calendar synchronize with your phone or computer! You can keep up to date with all of the upcoming volunteer shifts that your organization has created with a couple of clicks.
Once you sync your calendar (details below), you will be able to:
- View any shifts for positions that your organization has created
- Click on each of these to see details, as well as a list of confirmed volunteers
How do I Sync my Calendar?
You can find your calendar link by going to the 'Positions and Events' page in the management section of your organization. Select 'Sync Calendar' and copy the calendar link.
Depending on which device or service you want to synchronize with, there will be different instructions on how to use that subscription link. We are including links to help documentation below for many popular calendar options:
- Gmail Calendar (including GSuite Business Accounts)
- Outlook Application Calendar
- Outlook.com Calendar
- iCloud Calendar
- iPhone Calendar Only (not synchronized through iCloud)
- Android Phone Calendar (to remove the connection only; use Gmail to subscribe)
- Mac Computer Calendar