Expanding your Do Some Good community is easy with our 5 easy steps. Do Some Good brings volunteers, charitable organizations, and good companies together on one platform with a common goal of building a stronger community together. You can easily invite employees, customers and organizations.
We want to make it extra easy for when you invite organizations, here are a few helpful resources for engaging community organizations:
- Sample Letter to Community Organizations 1 (SaskEnergy)
- Sample Letter to Community Organizations 2 (Envision Financial)
- Editable Letter to Community Organizations (word doc)
- Value / Benefits for Community Organizations 1-pager
- Testimonials from Community Organizations
- Getting Started Guide for Organizations
Check out (and share!) our Do Some Good for Organizations Playlist.
These short videos answer some of the key questions for organizations interested in using Do Some Good, including what it is, why use it, how to get started and some of the key benefits that Do Some Good offers:
- What is Do Some Good? (1:54)
- Getting Started with Do Some Good (2:40)
- Increase Awareness of your Cause (2:50)
- Recruit Volunteers & Gain Increased Support (4:07)
- Recognize Volunteers (1:53)
- Streamline Communications (0:46)
- Track Impact (0:57)
- and Strengthen Relationships with Businesses (1:30)
3) IT'S HAPPENING!
Here's an example of how SaskEnergy has started to build their Do Some Good (formerly Volinspire) community in Saskatchewan: