You can help build a Do Some Good community by inviting family, friends, and charities that you care about onto our platform.
INVITING AN ORGANIZATION
- Click 'Get Involved' and go to the 'Local Organizations' page
- Press 'Invite them to join!' within the top text area
- Enter the email address of the organization you care about
- Press the send invite button
Its free and easy to join; you can send them our 'Getting Started Guide', which will walk them through the sign-up process.
If you know of an organization that wants to learn more, send them our Do Some Good for Organizations playlist of videos.
Here is a summary of the videos:
- 1) What is Do Some Good? (1:54)
- 2) Getting Started with Do Some Good (2:40)
- 3) Increase Awareness of your Cause (2:50)
- 4) Recruit Volunteers & Gain Increased Support (4:07)
- 5) Volunteer Recognition (1:53)
- 6) Streamline Communications & Track Impact (1:43)
- 7) Strengthen Relationships with Businesses (1:30)
SHARE A POSITION
Encourage your friends, family and colleagues to volunteer. Even if you aren't volunteering, you might know someone that would be a perfect fit to work with an organization.
- Click on the position card on the 'Get Involved' page
- Click on the share drop down menu
- Share the position via social media, by sending them a link, or by sharing to Do Some Good and using @ to mention people that you think would be interested
IT'S EASY TO BUILD YOUR COMMUNITY!
If you know anyone who is interested in volunteering or wants to get involved, all you have to do is send them to our main landing page at www.dosomegood.ca