Once an approved applicant submits hours using the "Log Hours" page, you can use the "Submitted Hours" section (under the Approvals tab in your management section) to be able to:
- See each applicant's name, profile picture, for what position they logged hours for, # of hours they submitted, and (if they optionally chose to submit) a rating of how they enjoyed the volunteer experience and any written feedback
- If you have a list of submitted hours and all submissions look accurate, then simply press "Approve All"
- Otherwise, you can manage by exception and uncheck any that have issues and approve the rest
- Once you uncheck a submission, you can message the volunteer to ask any clarifying questions, or you can delete the submission if it is inaccurate and a volunteer could re-submit if they needed to
While approving hours, you are able to first Add a Testimonial for volunteers to recognize them for their time and contributions!
**Below your list, you may see the title: "Hours pre-approved by businesses". If a business hosted an event or position and chose you as a beneficiary, all hours listed here have already been pre-approved by a business and are simply listed here to inform you. You can choose to:
- Mark as read: to show that everything looks correct and remove the submission from you list
- OR if you see there is an issue, you can choose to "message" or "delete" an individual submission