Keep in touch with your employees and/or volunteers and congratulate them on their good work! Do Some Good also offers powerful and streamlined communication through group messaging. Our messaging service is in real-time and updates automatically, so you will always know if someone is trying to communicate with you.
*To access messaging, use the mail icon in the top right and click 'Create New'
- Use messaging to congratulate employees, welcome them to Do Some Good, or to communicate with them about volunteering.
- To message individual Employees, type the first 3 letters of their name.
GROUP MESSAGING OPTIONS
Choose one of the following options from the dropdown list:
- ALL Employees: sends to all users that have an employee connection to your business. To Learn more about creating connections to your business using invites, click HERE.
- ALL Admins: if you have multiple administrators and need to send information to all at once, choose this option.
- Active Volunteers of ....(Position): sends a message to all volunteers that have applied for a specific position and have been approved. This is great if you only need to inform a certain group about something (e.g. those running registration at an event vs. everyone volunteering at the event)
- Active Volunteers of....(Event): sends to ALL volunteers that are volunteering for an event that you have posted.
*If you want to get in touch with a representative from one of the organizations using Do Some Good, simply visit their profile and press "message".