View your entire employee list, learn about your employees and so much more!
- Access your "Management" area, then click the "Admins & Employees" page.
- View your employee list, sort the list by name, city or role, or search for a specific employee.
- Click the employee's name to view their public profile.
- Click "Permissions" to make an employee an admin or to change an admin back to having only employee privileges. To learn more about how an Admin role differs from an Employee role, click HERE.
- Click message to contact any employee individually.
- If an employee has left your business, you can "remove" them from your company. This will change their permissions so that they will no longer be able to post stories about your company (without approval) and will also prevent all of their future volunteerism from feeding up to your dashboard.