Gain insight into your overall community engagement and your employees' involvement. Use insight to make strategic decisions about donations and future involvement and engage employees by aligning donations and other decisions with their interests!
Click your company's name and choose 'Dashboard' from the drop-down menu. You can also access the Dashboard from your 'Management' area, by clicking the 'Admins & Employees' page and selecting the 'Analytics' tab.
As a default, this page shows totals for the past 365 days, but you can choose to narrow the results using the 'From' and 'To' date fields.
NOTE: This feature may not currently be part of your package. Some select users may also have a Customer/Member Dashboard. If you’re interested in learning more about either of these dashboards, please contact us at hello@DoSomeGood.ca.
**Interested in learning more about how your dashboard can be used to help you easily recognize your employees? Check out our Case Study to learn more!
Community Engagement - shows similar information to the company's public profile, plus some additional insight on your company and employees overall:
- Total Volunteer Hours: total volunteer hours logged by employees
- Volunteer Hours (During Work Hours): hours logged by employees that they log as completed during work hours
- Volunteer Hours (Personal Time): hours logged by employees for volunteerism done on personal time
- Monetary Equivalent of Total Volunteer Hours: an average of $20/hr, based on local and national research. This may not perfectly reflect the monetary impact of positions completed.
- Positions Completed: total positions completed by employees
- Most Active Employees: top 20 employees, based on total # of hours they have volunteered; admins can click employee name or image to go to their profile to learn more about their involvement
- Business donations: only reflects those donations added using Do Some Good (may not reflect your company's total monetary donations); does not show unless you have already added one or more
- In-Kind Donations: only reflects those in-kind donations added using Do Some Good (may not reflect your company's total in-kind donations); does not show unless you have already added one or more
Employee Involvement - data is calculated using employees' profiles, as well as what they have volunteered for:
- Top Organizations Supported by Volunteerism - % of approved employee volunteer hours logged towards events & positions by the organization
- Top Causes supported: the top causes by employees, based on choices by employees on their profiles
- Top Skills Being Offered & Developed - based on choices by employees on their profiles and ones automatically added to their profiles once volunteering
- Top Events Supported by Volunteerism - based on approved applicants for any position for the event